Welcome!

Thursday, June 21, 2018



Welcome to Dreamdreamer By Z, I want to personally thank you for visiting my blog today. Dreamdreamer By Z was birthed out of a question I posed during a tumultuous season in my life. What happens when the dreamer stops dreaming? Then reality hit me as if I had ran full force into a concrete wall. Instantly,  I had an Aha moment. The answer to my question was so clear. You see dreams are the foundation of visions and visions are the blueprints to our future. This blog is the gateway of my purpose to coach, inspire, and motivate others. My blog will be a weekly healthy and thought provoking dialogue that will motivate the dreamer to continue to dream and inspire the dreamless to dream

10 comments

  1. Looking forward to more aha moments. Need more motivation and inspiration in this world. Thanks for sharing your gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we continue to dream we continue to live. Keep dreaming sissy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sis for always encouraging me to push!

      Delete
  3. I’m so proud of you cousin. You are dreaming big and continue to dream big.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Cuz for checking out my Blog. It's definitely surreal seeing my dreams come to fruition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Zee for your encouragement through your vision and dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so very welcome. Thank you for checking out my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another writer in the house! Look forward to your entries!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ....yes....she's been on me for a long time.

      Delete

Latest Instagrams @dreamdreamerbyz

© Dream Dreamer . Design by FCD.